1/11/10

The Hangover

Starring: Bradley Cooper, Ed Helms, Zack Galifianakis, Justin Bartha
Comedy, 2009 (Rated R)

A Bachelor Party in Vegas turns into a wild night of jail, musical cars, impromptu weddings, and various injuries that not a single one of the guys can remember when they wake up hung over in their trashed Vegas room. They find a baby and a stray tiger in their room and that is just the beginning of the clues they discover from their wild antics the night before. They must piece everything together, do some damage control and and get back home within 48 hours or else the Groom is going to miss his wedding.
  • I've been waiting a while to see this one and have heard some very good things about it. It did not disappoint.
  • This movie was freakin' hilarious.
  • If ever there was a bachelor party from hell this is it.
  • I loved all of the four characters in the movie. They were each interesting and funny in their own way.
  • Heather Graham & Mike Tyson have small roles.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I loved this movie. I really did. It's just what you need after a long stressful day. A movie so absurd, it's hilarious. Check out my blog I just started last month. Let me know what you think. I like the way you have this set up.
http://thetinseltownreview.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails