9/21/09

X Men Origins: Wolverine

Action, 2009 (Rated PG 13)
Starring: Hugh Jackman, Liev Schreiber, Danny Huston

This movie provides the back story on Wolverine one of the Characters in X Men. We meet his brother Victor and it takes the viewer from his childhood when he first discovered his mutant abilities to adulthood as he and his brother fight side by side using their powers as tools for the US Government. Eventually, he turns his back on that life of killing in favor of becoming a lumberjack but his old life comes back for him and he finds himself once again on the battlefield except this time it's against the man he used to fight for.

  • I really hate it when people are mean and evil for no reason and when good innocent people die. Both happen within the first 30 minutes of this film.
  • Great acting, great action.
  • The movie also has a twist that I didn't expect involving the love of his life who is murdered by the very same group that he used to fight with.
  • I put off watching this movie for a while. I wanted to see it but once I got it home I kind of didn't. I should have watched it sooner because it was very good. I actually sat and watched without surfing the net at the same time which I seem to have been doing on the last couple of movies I watched.

4 Stars


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails