9/16/09

Dance Flick

Comedy, 2009 (Rated PG 13)
Starring: Daman Wayans Jr, Shoshanna Bush, and a bunch of other Wayans Brothers too!

A white girl who has just recently given up dancing after the death of her mom moves from the suburbs to an inner city school to live with her dad and tries to fit in.

  • Basically a spoof of Save The Last Dance with Julia Stiles and then adds in a bunch of other spoofs from various dance movies.
  • I usually don't go for the movies that I know are going to be ridiculously and stupidly over the top but I really like dance movies and have seen just about every one out there so I went for it.
  • There were some funny moments in the beginning but then I really just lost interest and wasn't paying attention to the point where when the ending credits rolled I didn't even know what had happened. I was too busy on my laptop.

1 Star


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails