9/28/09

Fragments

Drama, 2008 (Rated R)
Starring: Dakota Fanning, Forest Whitaker, Kate Beckinsale, Jennifer Hudson

On a typical day in a small town diner a man walks in and begins shooting. The story that follows starts here where we see how one event can impact many lives in many different ways.
All the different stories played out as each person leaves the diner and tried to get on with their life in the wake of such a tragic event. Some characters intersect and others do not.
  • I'm not sure what it was for me but some of the story lines I just didn't get and because I didn't get it I kept waiting for answers that never really came. Most of the story lines made sense but on in particular involving a doctor who actually opened the door for the shooter before leaving and his wife had me totally confused.
  • Great acting all around.
  • I'd say this movie is OK. It kept me interested because I wanted answers but felt a little let down at the end when I didn't get them.

3 Stars

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails