9/12/09

Duplicity

Drama/Suspense, 2008 (Rated PG 13)
Starring: Clive Owen, Julia Roberts, Paul Giamatti, Tom Wilkinson

Two government counterintelligence agents have a one night stand that leads to love. They make a plan to go into the private sector as counterintelligence agents in the world of corporate sales to scheme there way into a big score that will make then lots of money and ultimately enable them to retire in someplace like Rome.

  • It was almost comical because the world of marketing and corporate sales had a full intelligence branch complete with private jets and surveillance teams. Is it really like that, but I just don't know it?
  • I kept expecting an action scene or guns to be pulled out but then I had to realize that this is the world that creates cosmetic products not hostages.
  • It was way too long.
  • I didn't like it as much as I thought I would but it was OK.
3 Stars

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails