9/5/09

Guns

Drama, 2008
Starring: Elisha Cuthbert, Colm Feore

This movie weaves together a series of connected stories that are all related to the illegal gun trade in Canada. It starts out with a tragic event that claims the life of a little girl and the series of events that occur after it. The moral of the story is clearly that gun are bad.

  • It's a good story but the way the movie is put together did not hold my attention too well.
  • Gets a little more interesting as the story progresses...if you can make it that long,
  • I was surprised to see Cuthbert in this. It seems like she is usually in better quality movies.
  • This is a long one! The first half is 1 1/2 hours long so just when I am ready for the movie to be over I realize I am only half way through. It's good enough for me to want to see what happens but not bad enough for me to shut off.
  • The acting is pretty good.
2 Stars

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails