8/21/09

The Last House On The Left

Action/Horror, 2009 (R Rating)
Director, Wes Craven
  • I watched the unrated DVD version.
  • A devious evil threesome kidnap two innocent teenagers who just so happened cross paths with a boy who is helpless to stop them from their murderous intentions.
  • Riveting.
  • The scene where they attack Mari is very gritty. It was quite long and seemed to go on forever to the point where it became very uncomfortable to watch.
  • So much tension.
  • I don't think I moved until this one was over.
  • My goodness that girl is a fighter.
  • I let out a loud "YEAH" at one point. Couldn't help it.
  • Towards the end of this movie I literally had to let out a breath because I was holding it and didn't even realize it.
  • There is a 1972 version that might be worth watching.

5 STARS

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails