8/1/09

Slumdog Millionaire

Drama, 2008 (Rated R)
Starring: Dev Patel, Frieda Pinto


Rundown: A boy accused of cheating his way to the top of the Indian version of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire recounts incidents in his life upon questioning by the police that revealed the answers to the questions presented on the show. Somehow his life of poverty in India provided him the knowledge needed to progress to the big money rounds of the show.


  • This movie was a pure joy from start to finish.
  • I kind of "slept" on this one. I'd heard a lot of great things about it but it took me a long time to get around to watching it. Too long.
  • There is a fabulous love story woven into the plot.
  • My eyes and my attention were glued to the screen, especially at the end.
  • This movie had me literally jumping for joy, shouting and crying. I'm actually glad I watched this DVD at home so I could let loose.
5 STARS

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails