10/19/09

State Of Play

Starring: Russell Crowe, Ben Affleck, Rachel McAdams, Robin Wright Penn, Helen Mirren
Drama, 2009

The apparent murder of a politician's research assistant sets off a string of events and other deaths that reveal a plot my a private military company to take control of government based intelligence operations. In a newspaper reporter's search to find the truth he discovers things he didn't know about his good friend and politician Stephen Collins (Affleck).
  • This movie really held my attention with a good story line, good acting, and a little bit of action thrown in.
  • I have a hard time keeping up with overly intricate plots and characters but I did OK with this one.

4 Stars

1 comment:

Leslie @ A Blonde Ambition said...

I really thought about going to watch this movie this weekend, so I'm glad you reviewed it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails