10/27/09

Burn After Reading

Starring: Tilda Swinton, Brad Pitt, George Clooney, Frances McDormand, John Malkovich
Comedy, 2008

In this movie at one point or another no one is who they seem. A personal trainer stumbles upon a CD that appears to have secret intelligence information on it. His co worker who thinks that her health insurance should cover her cosmetic surgery and is a frequent online dater sees an opportunity to finance her make over and they quickly find themselves way over their head. The antics and tangled web of confusion that ensues is absolutely hilarious.
  • I wasn't particularly interested in seeing this movie for some reason but I happened to catch it on Cinemax and I am glad that I did.
  • I loved Brad Pitt in this. His whiney portrayal of a pretty boy personal trainer was absoloutely spot on and entertaining. I am used to seeing him play Mr cool private eye types so this was great. George Clooney's character was really funny too.
  • Totally entertaining.

5 Stars

1 comment:

Leslie @ A Blonde Ambition said...

I haven't seen this one yet, but will definitely have to check it out!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails