8/31/10

Hot Tub Time Machine

Starring:  John Cusak, Rob Corddry, Craig Robinson and Clark Duke
2010, Comedy  (Rated R)

Three men in various stages of mid life crisis like experiences at home head out to their old favorite resort ski town after one of them has an apparent suicide attempt.  Adam (Cusak) takes along his younger brother Jacob who normally stays holed up in his basement playing video games and off they go to have some fun, relaxation and hopefully re kindle their spark.  After partying all night in a hot tub they emerge to find that they have gone back in time and anxiously try to figure out how to fix the situation so as not to do more damage to their present life while visiting their past.
  • This movie was funny and had some stupid silly moments.
  • My favorite part was actually the ending.  It was unexpected and I think it really made the move.
3 STARS

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I've loved looking through your reviews, I'm a big fan of movies too!

K. Rock said...

I agree. I had heard this movie was really bad, but I didn;t think it was terrible. It was sort of funny. I liked the ending too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails