11/15/09

Yes Man

Starring: Jim Carrey, Zooey Deschanel, Bradley Cooper, Molly Sims
Comedy, 2008

A man in a rut attends a seminar and then decides to say yes to everything in his life that he would normally say no to. What follows is a path and an adventure that he would have never been on had he stuck to his isolated routine ways. It even leads him to love.
  • Deschanel is definitely the go to girl for quirky off beat characters. It's almost like she plays the same role but just in different movies.
  • This movie was FUNNY! I found myself laughing out loud over and over again.
  • Jim Carrey is so engaging and just so good at what he does.
  • I caught this one on Cinemax originally not ever intending to watch it but boy was I wrong for passing it up.
  • It has a great message about the word yes that I liked. Open yourself up a little and good things may come to you that you didn't think possible.
4 Stars


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails